3/08/2006

Mountain Retreat


Well, I'm at our Divisional Officer's Retreat in North Conway, NH. We are staying at a hotel called the Red Jacket (see picture below). This view of the mountains is what I woke up to today. I slept with my curtains open so the sun would wake me up earlier than I would usually get up. I opened my eyes and saw this scene. Although it's not as green and alive as it will be a couple months, it is still an awesome view...and the teaching under our Divisional Leaders, Majors Dave and Naomi Kelly, has been great. I'll post more on the teaching later. I just wanted to share some pics of the area. It truly has been a retreat into God's presence.

This picture is from the hotel website...when there was actually snow on the ground! It hasn't happened too much this year.

No comments: