5/12/2006

Awaiting the calls

Well, this coming Wednesday is the "call day", in the US East at least. I'm not sure about the rest of the country. And I know Canada already recieved their calls.

So anyway, there are a lot of nervous, expectant people out there in Officer land right now. Some of my friends have been told they're not moving, but you never know...up until that last week in June when the moves actually happen. I don't think we'll be moving, although our appointment may change. In the end, I just pray for the leaders that the decisions made are of God's Will. And I also pray for the field that they accept the moves as God's Will. Much bitterness has been caused and allowed this time of year in the past...too much.

Well, more later when moves are posted.

For Blood and Fire (used without permission),
Dave

1 comment:

wcs53 said...

So, did you hear anything yet? I never enjoy call day, even though you usually have a good idea before the call comes.

Blessings
William