1/21/2006

What a year...

I know, it's beeeeeen a long while. There has been so much that has happened. I couldn't even keep track of where I was on a daily basis, nevermind find my way to this site to post.

In the last year, my wife and I were moved and given a year off to get our daughter Kayla the medical appointments she needs. With a form of autism, there are many. We have also tried to focus on our own needs. I think as officers, we have the tendency to forget that we are human and need assistance sometimes, too. More than just "venting" to a friend...and more than our illustrious HQ's can give....especially when that HQ is part of the problem.

Anyway, I have tried to read more of the Bible and more of the great writers of the Army. My most recent read was A Tale of Three Kings. I highly recommend it. Right now I am reading Heart Talks on Holiness...obviously a good one. I will definitely be discussing this more in the future.

Well, it's good to be back. I hope someone is reading this and responds.

No comments: