2/18/2006

Ichthus N' Chips

Okay, a funny story...

My family and I were driving up the Maine Turnpike today heading to her parents house for a surprise 60th birthday party (that's a different funny story)...

Anyway, we were driving up the highway and I drove by another minivan with, at first glance, looked like a normal Ichthus "Jesus Fish" magnet on the rear door. As I got closer though I realized it had some writing inside the fish. It said "N' Chips". I started laughing so hard I was crying and couldn't see...not very safe while driving! My wife thought I had lost my mind (which may have happened awhile ago, but not today).

I don't know if any of you think it's funny, but I sure wish I had a picture of it!

Hysterically yours,
Dave

1 comment:

wcs53 said...

Try here for the picture (and many others!).